zondag 21 januari 2018

A lovely birthday...

Card sketch #113 at Sketch-N-Scrap, that you can see in the picture below, is a fun one. I love the use of the flags.
 

In the photo below you can see most of the products I used...
 
 
...and this is what I came up with.
 
 
I popped up the center panel with a layer of foam tape and the sentiment and flags with an additional layer.
 
 
I love how this patterned paper has some fun glitter accents.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card! I love pink and green together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cindy, your card is lovely. The banner is so cute. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a fun card and I love that banner! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely card! Love the banner. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a pretty card - love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen