vrijdag 21 september 2018

Vintage...

Ik ben niet zo voor het vintage thema. Ik kweet niet juist waarom maar vintage kaarten hebben vaak personen erop en ik vind dat een beetje eng ;) ! Dit is nog maar de tweede vintage kaart die ik ooit heb gemaakt. De eerste kan je ook terugvinden op dit blog, een vintage trouwkaart.
 
I'm not really into the vintage theme. I don't know why but vintage cards often have people on them and I find that kind of creepy ;) ! This is only the second vintage card that I ever made. You can also find the first card here on my blog, a vintage wedding card.
 
 
Voor de challenge bij Knutsels en Kadootjes creĆ«erde ik deze vintage kaart.
 
For the challenge at Knutsels en Kadootjes I created this vintage card.
 
 
Ik vind het oogglas geweldig! Ik gebruikte wat groen garen en geel kaarten karton om de kleuren in de hoed en strik naar voren te brengen. Om de kaart af te werken gebruikte ik ook nog wat bruin lint en Glossy Accents op het oogglas en de nagels.
 
I love the monocle! I used some green yarn and yellow cardstock to make the colors in the hat and bow tie pop. To finish off the card I used some brown ribbon and Glossy Accents on the monocle and nails.
 
 
Ik hoop dat dit vintage genoeg is.
Als je mijn creatie leuk vind of je hebt een vraag laat hieronder dan een berichtje achter.
 
I hope this is vintage enough.
 If you like my creation or you have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I love your card. It's delicate and special. Thanks for joining us at K&K.
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen