zaterdag 29 september 2018

First time at the beach...

For #161 challenge at the Sketch-N-Scrap blog you have to make a layout by this next sketch. 
 
 
This summer we went to the beach with our dog for the first time. She loved it there, running around and digging holes. So I had to make a layout about it!
 
 
I took some shells from the beach with me to decorate my layout and this background paper was just perfect.
 
 
I added some cute patterned paper and fun glitter paper. I love the cute little paw prints in the beach sand.

 
I stamped the first part of the sentiment in some blue ink on some kraft paper. The second part of the sentiment are foam stickers with blue glitter.

 
If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this!! The shells are such a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your pictures! The paw prints in the sand is too cute! Great job with the sketch & the seashells are the perfect embellishment for your page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow your background looks like real sand. Terrific layout! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen