donderdag 30 mei 2019

Live big laugh big love big...

For Card Sketch #146 at the Sketch-N-Scrap blog you have to follow the next sketch.

 
I found the perfect journaling card to use as my quote.
 
 
The background is also a journaling card from the same set.
 
 
For my patterned paper I've chosen a marbled paper in pink, purple and teal.
 
 
To finish of the card I used a holographic sticker next to my quote and a teal, pink and holographic heart sticker to accent my quote.
 
If you like my creation or have any question, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the look of this watercolor paper you used here. It looks like a handmade background. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen