zaterdag 21 oktober 2017

Happy Halloween Family...

For The Crazy Challenge #259 you had to make a Halloween card. At first I didn't know how to start because Halloween isn't really celebrated here in Belgium but its getting bigger and bigger every year :). In school for the little ones there is usually a costume party!

I found these cool stickers at Lidl (a grocery store) they had some fun dimension and I loved them.
 
 
I used some patterned paper from the Craft Unlimited 4 Seasons paper pack. The small black strip is glossy and is actually part of the packaging of the stickers.

 
The sentiment I printed on some orange cardstock from my stash. The font is called October Crow. If you like the font you can download it here.

 
I distressed the edges of my patterned paper with some Momento Grape Jelly. I don't have a fancy blending tool so I just used a cotton pad.

 
Hope you like my creation! If you have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten