zondag 1 oktober 2017

Unconventional Christmas...

I did another challenge :) no surprise here. This time from Incy Wincy Designs called Unconventional Christmas. Basically make a Christmas card with either an image 
that isn't Christmassy or colors which aren't traditional.
 
I though hard about this one. I have a lot of Christmas stuff but its all fairly traditional. I though about using some red and teal Christmas patterned paper but I didn't think this would be unconventional enough.
 
Finally, I came up with the idea of making a totally black and white Christmas card and here it is!
 
 
I popped up one of the ornaments and the sentiment with some foam tape. By the way the sentiment says Christmas in Dutch. For some added interest I splattered some black pearlescent paint over the background. You can't really see it in the pictures (the natural light was horrible today) but it's there.
 
 
Hope you like my creation. If you have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten