zaterdag 28 september 2019

Congratulations...

For Card Sketch #154 at Sketch-N-Scrap you have to follow the sketch below.
 
 
As you can see I took the sketch quite literally.

 
I've chosen a fun Rainbow patterned paper and inkblended my balloons in similar colors.
For some added interest on the top part of my card I splattered some metallic silver watercolour paint.
 
 
For the three banners down the side I took some silver/white ribbons.
 
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful balloon cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just lovely! I love the silver/white ribbons, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute card :) Nice take on the sketch too :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap.
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a great take on this sketch! Love the rainbow colors you used, it's so bright & happy! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So pretty love how you did the balloons. The little flicks of silver watercolor make the card tie together nicely. Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen