zaterdag 11 november 2017

Beary Christmas...

For the Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #109 you had to follow the following sketch. I really like doing these sketches they make my creativity flow :)
 
 
The cute bear is from a DécoTime 3D die-cut images bloc but I only used one layer. I also used some glitter paper and some Basic pastels patterned paper from Craft Sensations.

 
And this is what I came up with.
 
 
I popped up the glitter paper and the cute bear with some foam tape for some added dimension.
 
 
The small sentiment is also from the DécoTime 3D die-cut images.
 
 
I love all the glitters in this card but its really hard to catch the full effect in a picture.
 
 
If you like my creation or if you have any questions just leave a comment down below!
 
Cindy

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This bear is just to cute!!! What an amazing job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is super cute! Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMgosh this is just to cute and love the tag look behind such a cute bear :)Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this card! The papers, the colors, that bear...all perfect together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What an adorable card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen