zondag 19 november 2017

Cute Little Tags...

For the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge of this week you had to create anything but a card. I choose to make some cute little tags. The tags are about 1.5 inch or 4 cm small.
 

 
I used a ornament die to cut some metallic cardstock and added a cute small wood embellishment on top. I used some natural twine to make a string to hang the tags to the presents and also added a cute little bow.
 
 
For the backs of the tags I layered two pieces of craft paper to make it a little sturdier. I stamped two doted lines and written To and From on the inside.
 
 
I've you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

1 opmerking:

  1. These are so fab! Thanks for joining our “NOT A CARD” challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen