maandag 6 november 2017

You're my favorite gift...

The Simon Says Wednesday challenge  for this week was to make a Christmas Gift Tag!

I started by looking trough my Christmas crafting stash and I found a small set of things that coordinated with each other.

 
To make my tag a little more festive I've chosen a fun foiled craft background paper.
 
 
And this is what I came up with.
 
 
I popped up the little fox with one layer of foam squares and the sentiment with two layers.
 
 
To finish of my tag I used some bakers twine, some fine silver threat, a small tag and a cute little wood veneer.
 
 
Here are some close ups of the tag so you can see all the details.
 

 
For more inspiration take a look at the Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog!
 
If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below!
 
Cindy

1 opmerking:

  1. A wonderful mix for your tags, Cindy! Love those foiled backgrounds especially, very festive! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen