zaterdag 30 mei 2020

Lots of wishes...

The May 2020 Challenge at Pinkfresh Studio is an Inspired by challenge.


I was inspired by a layout made by Cristina. Of course I had to add a little mixed media inspired by Missy Whidden

I scraped a picture taken in front of our house. Its a big beautiful field of dandelions good for bees and butterflies.


I used the lovely Noteworthy collection from Pinkfresh Studio.


I also used the free cutfile (available at the Pinkfresh Studio Fan Group) to print out some tiny leaves.


The quote on the cut apart sheet was perfect for this layout.


The dandelion I drew myself.


If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.

Cindy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with our May challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige layout Cindy.
    Heb je al gekeken naar de uitslag van Carlin's Kaartenparadijs ?
    groetjes,
    Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen