zondag 5 juli 2020

Emmanuel...

For sketch #204 at Sketch-N-Scrap I made a layout about the son of a friend. He is special to me because I had the privilege to design his birth card.

I've made an A4 layout.


This is how the sketch looked:


I used the digital version of the Bloom Street collection.


For the title and stars I used some holographic cardstock.


I never used thread before on a layout, but I really like it.


If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.

Cindy

6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great layout! Love the papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cindy - super cute layout, and great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the addition of the messy thread!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fantastic use of the sketch! I love the colors you chose & how you used the thread! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. How precious this is and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is such a sweet page! I love the look of the thread on here, too - so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch n Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen