vrijdag 17 november 2017

New House...

For the Catch the Bug November theme challenge the theme is Home Sweet Home. So you have to create a project featuring a house or the word Home.
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
I used some patterned papers from my stash. The paper with the keys and the words 'Nieuwe Woning' which basically means 'New House' in Dutch.
 
I used some die cut keys for some added interest. I've chosen a craft cardbase because moving mean lost of boxes. This is also why I've chosen the FRAGILE paper.
 
 
I've you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down bellow.
 
Cindy

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous take on the theme of Home sweet Home!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nothing says "home" like keys (as I am constantly losing MY keys!!) I'm so glad that you joined in the fun this week over on the Catch The Bug blog. Good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your project! Thanks so much for playing along in our Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again real soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great take on the Theme Challenge, Cindy. Thanks so much for sharing with Catch the Bug!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen