donderdag 30 november 2017

Silver snowman...

The 110th challenge by the Sketch N Scrap is a sketch challenge.

 
I was inspired by the snowman and remembered that I have some snowman stickers. So this is what I came up with.
 
 
I used some patterned paper with glitter effect and I also used some silver glitter tape and paper.
 
 
To finish off my card I used some silver snowflake stickers that coordinate with the snowman.
 
 
 
If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful papers and stickers, love this Cindy! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute!! I love aqua and red together too! Great job! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen