donderdag 16 november 2017

Teal Feathers...

For the Just Us Girls Challenge #419 you had to use a trend. The trend is silhouette stamping.
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
I used some feather stamps and stamped them in some teal pigment ink.
 
 
For some added bling I added some rhinestones and some metallic tape.
 
 
As a background I used some cute teal striped paper. For some dimension I used some foam tape to pop up the stamped panel.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is amazing. I love the clean and simple design, and the way you have mounted it on the striped paper. Gorgeous color too, and those rhinestones are the perfect final touch!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
    Judy~ JUGS DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the monochromatic teal color you chose. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen