vrijdag 23 maart 2018

Make it a bright day...

The latest sketch at the Sketch-N-Scrap challenge blog is another fun one.

 
I recently purchased some new stamps and decided to use them. I've selected a cute kitten with two stars as a fun diadem. This inspired me to use my star border die.
 
 
I used some extra stars as a finishing touch. The background paper is embossed with a star embossing folder. The sentiment is saying 'Make it a bright day!' in Dutch.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave comment down below.
 
Cindy

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is adorable! Love your sweet kitty cat! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So very cute. Love the star antennae and border! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute card and a cool take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen