zondag 11 maart 2018

Strength...

For the #117 sketch challenge at the Sketch-N-Scrap blog you have to follow the next sketch.
 
 
Everybody has the need for some strength sometimes and this is what I made my card for.
 
 
The sentiment is saying strength in Dutch. I used 3 layers of cardstock for the sentiment so that it has some dimension. For the second layer in the sketch I used some organza so you can still see the beautiful patterned paper in the background. I even think it enhances the background a bit.
 
 
To finish the card I used a butterfly that I fussy cut from the same patterned paper. If you look in the picture below you can see that my cardbase and the strip behind the sentiment has a beautiful shine.
 
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The organza layer is both beautiful and innovative. Love it! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It is a very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen