dinsdag 14 augustus 2018

Gerda Steiner Design Team Call...

Gerda Steiner Designs makes fun clear stamps, dies and even digital stamps.
 
I've been blogging for a while now and want to take it a step further. That's why I'm trying out for the Gerda Steiner Design Team. You never know, right?
 
I recently got obsessed with coloring in stamped images with my (cheap) alcohol markers. So I used the latest digital freebie from Gerda Steiner Designs to color and make a fun card.
 
 
That bear is so cute with his piece of watermelon.
 
 
I also want to share some other projects I've been working on in the last month. I got some new clear stamps from Action and got to creating.
 
 
The striped background is created with some colorful Sharpies!
 
 
I also made a fun friendship card...
 
 
… and a cute baby card. (I love animals ;p)
 
 
If you like my creations or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Before I go I just wanted to say thanks for passing by and if you want to see more fun projects you can now follow me here on blogger!!!
 
Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten