maandag 20 augustus 2018

Fall pumpkins...

For Card Sketch #127 at Sketch-N-Scrap you have to follow the next sketch.
 
 
If you like this sketch you can enter your card until the end of the month.
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
The pumpkins are a digital stamp from Mari Ko Creations. Like I told in one of my previous post, I've been obsessed with coloring with my alcohol markers (most of them are from Action).
 
 
I also use some fun patterned paper and a die from Craft Unlimited. The fall sentiment is heat embossed.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
If you want tot see more fun projects, you can now follow me here on blogger.
 
Cindy

6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful Fall card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You did a fabulous job coloring those pumpkins! I really like the little touches of kraft along the top! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your coloring is great. Those pumpkins are practically jumping off of the page. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love, love, love your card. Pumpkins are one of my favorites and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this fall card! The pumpkins and the sentiment - perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super sweet card and you coloring is great :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen