donderdag 16 augustus 2018

Happy paint splatters...

I'm always on the lookout for new fun challenges and then I found this one at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs. They are going to work with two themes every challenge.
 
The themes of the first challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs is:
 
Anything goes + Anything goes
 
I had so much fun making this birthday card!
 
 
I did the packaging technique with some acrylic spray paints on a textured watercolor paper. I also splattered some of the paint to create a more textured look.

If you don't know what the packaging technique is you have to take a look at Missy Whiddens blog or YouTube. She uses this technique on a lot of her layouts.


I used a beautiful die cut and added a white heat embossed sentiment to finish of the card.

If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.

If you like to see more fun creations, you can now follow me here on blogger!

Cindy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow ! So beautiful ! I've never heard before of this technique.
    Love your card and thanks for taking part at the Challenge of Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We can learn something from this card, because also I do not know this technique.
    It is very beautiful and special.
    Thank you for taking part in our 1st challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Wish you good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen