zondag 28 januari 2018

A trip to the zoo..

For the Sketch-N-Scrap #145 you had to follow the next sketch.

 
For my grandmothers birthday we (she and her grandkids) went to the Beekse Bergen. This is a zoo in the Netherlands not far from Belgium.
 
 
I used some fun animalprint patterned papers for the middel part and the flags. I popped up the flags for some added dimension. You can see the cute baby elephant in the picture!
 
 
 I printed my sentiment and text in black and green on some orange and green paper to coordinate with my patterned paper.
 
 
I used two wood pieces to finish off my layout .
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely job with the layout! I love your banner with the animal prints, so fun for a zoo page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great job with the layout and great mix of papers. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute layout :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen