maandag 22 januari 2018

Be mine...

The January Challenge at Kat Scrappiness is to make something Clean And Simple.
 
Valentines day is getting closer so I thought lets make a Valentines card and this is what I came up with. 

 
I used some fun patterned paper, a tag, some backers twine, a die cut heart and some heart sequins.
 
 
I popped up the heart die cut and tag with a layer of foam tape and the sequins with an additional layer.
 
 
Before I made my card I didn't know that I had to use a Kat Scrappiness product to enter the challenge. Unfortunately I don't own any products of Kat Scrappiness (yet) and because I live in Belgium the shipping cost are pretty high and the delivery takes a long time.
 
But I wanted to share my card with you guys anyway.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten