zondag 7 januari 2018

Something new...

For the Simon Monday Challenge the theme for this week is Something New. Great theme for just after the holidays! Because if you are a crafter, like me, you probably got some crafting goodies for Christmas, just like me <3 . Just look at some of the goodies I got :), I love my hubby.
 
 
Using some of the products I got, I created a cute birthday card.
 
 
The balloons are made with a die from some glossy pearlescent paper. I tide a black twine around the bottom and popped them up with some foam tape.
 
 
The photo isn't that great but I hope you get and idea of how it looks. The colors are a bit more vibrant in real life.
 
I also popped up the sentiment and the cute little sheep (I love sheep, they are my favorite animal).
 
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a beautiful card! love the sentiment and the cute fella!!! This birthday card would make anyone happy to receive it!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again soon!

    Zoey

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen