vrijdag 26 januari 2018

All you need is love...

For card sketch #114 at the Sketch-N-Scrap  you have to follow the sketch you see below.
 

If you've see the My first layout... post, you'll know that purple is my hubbies favorite color. If you haven't seen it you can find it here. So I made my hubby a purple valentines day card.


I popped up my die-cut doily with a layer of foam tape and the die-cut hearts with two layers.


I love this little sentiment...

If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.

Cindy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your mats. Makes the card really pop! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.Sharon Fontenot - higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute card love the colors too :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen