zondag 14 januari 2018

My first layout...

For the Sketch-N-Scrap #144 sketch you have to follow the sketch you see below.


I never made a layout before but I really love the price for this month at the Sketch-N-Scrap so I wanted to maximize my winning chances.
 
I got married last year so I though lets make a layout about that and here's how it looks.
 
 
Our wedding theme was rustic with purple (the favorite color of my hubby) and silver (the color of my dress) as accents colors.
 
 
The doily was actually a decoration I used in the wedding. The small hearts I made from some purple fimo and some air drying clay that I spray painted silver. (They were supposed to be table confetti but they never made it on the tables.) I added the wooden heart to balance out the wooden sentiment.
 
 
Love Life, well because is he is the love of my life ;).
 
 
The paper behind the pictures is a glossy metallic silver paper. For the strip of paper behind the pictures I chose a craft color because our invitation were craft colored with some purple accents.
 
If you like my creation or have any questions, just leave a comment down below.
 
Cindy

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Beautiful color choices and I love your dress and photos, what a pretty wedding you had! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous embellishments; wonderful paper choices; you are a natural!!! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is an amazing first layout! Beautiful papers and I love that doily! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Seriously - this is your first layout? Very impressive! Nice work! The layout is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awesome layout for your 1st layout :) you have a knack for it :) such pretty colors to use too. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen